about myself

kota kinabalu, sabah, Malaysia

Saturday, August 2, 2008

忙碌的两天

YEAH!!! finally can rest for a day of the week, this week is extreamly busy and very tired cos of the exam and also the course need to pass up next week so just rest for one sday lo....

Tommoro need to go to school by myself... but never mind la just make it as a training lo ... doesnt matter la..one more month will facing the final exam of the semester...,that time sure very tired and not enough sleep...now worry about the test because if the test not pss that;s mean my courseork ill fail then unable to attend the final exam anymore .... i dont want to repeat the subject...it's wasting my time if i repeat... so no i need to start study to prepare the exam so that i can take excellent result... no no time to rest already , my understanding of the subject is very slow so need to waste more time in it so that my result can be same with others...

fangyi...

No comments: