about myself

kota kinabalu, sabah, Malaysia

Friday, August 22, 2008

忙碌的一个星期

finally can take my rest...this week the whole week having the small test...business,account,micro,english,b.i.t(comp)....make me didnt got any good sleep... dont say good sleep, sleep about 5 hours also didnt got because i want to score the coursework marks high so that i can do well in the exam...
the lecturer had returned the test paper..., i was so happy that my account paper pass and got the A1 while others got average marks about (50-60 marks)...the happiest is my micro from fail to pass. of course la, i spent my whole nite that didnt sleep for study it...there are many assignments required and the coursework marks had been total up each subject... around 60-84like that la ...and i now temporary no need to repeat the subject...finish the test then sleep well for 2 days then i need to prepare for my final exam already...tonite must sleep well cos didnt sleep well dor mant days and become "panda" already and sick already..keep running rose and other people thrught that i cry...haiz!!!
at the college, i have a group of friends that always stay together. although is only 3 to 5 people, but i can improve my subject .... the teach me the micro subject then i teach bck them account and business.. the worst things at the college that didnt change with previous schl is "fei wen"..haiz... now is saying me and my group friend (jason)...
wan to take a good sleep...goodnight ..!!!

fang yi ...

2 comments:

♪~YiK~♪ said...

become panda good! can become china's protected species >w<

♥♥ CHICKY ♥♥ said...

hi Fang Yi...
must be wondering who i am rite?
i'm one of d St.James ppl.. haha..
u might nt rmb me.. but i still noe hw u look lik.. ^^ Lam Sook Wan.. rmb??
i hope u still rmb me^^

here's my blog:
http://chickydinsomniac.blogspot.com/
free to visit^^..
Take care
♥chicky♥